PLEASE VISIT :
BATIK KHASANDY
there are a lot of Batik materials waiting for you, from Batik Cap until Batik Tulis with Natural Dyer.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Love : Sari Ayu E/S Karimunjawa

Me and eyeshadow (and Lipstick) were never match. I prefer using blush-on and eyeliner with no apllying eyeshadow everytime I go out.

WHY???

simple answer : i just don't know how to apply it well on my face. Yeah, just that!

but sometimes you just have to try! After using a natural color of e/s, I decided to try on some new e/s color, the more colourful one! And my choice goes to Sari AyuTrend Warna 2013 : Eyeshadow Karimunjawa.


Purple, Yellow and Green - somehow its colors combination remind me of peacock




applying eyeshadows is just not that easy for me, hahaha!


this is my best! LOL


love - myriarafiz

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails