PLEASE VISIT :
BATIK KHASANDY
there are a lot of Batik materials waiting for you, from Batik Cap until Batik Tulis with Natural Dyer.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Prabal Gurung for Target

I once wrote about Prabal Gurung in NYFW Fall 2011 here. And just like that : I fell in love with him, that's all! and when I saw about his collaboration with Target.com, I was so excited!


His PG for TG was inpired by love. Based on the quiz I took in PG for Target site, he wants to tell that everyone in every personality (based on their love style) would match his collection well, no matter what their style were : 
Romantic, Classic or Edgy!

Romantic

 Classic!

 My Fave : Edgy!
Comes in printed clothing items, love the third dress - black dress combined with Nolita Print!

the accessories!
The Clutch is definitely to-die-for item!
It would be too gorgeous if combined with a Little Black Dress! 
YAY!

so, what do you think?

Make sure you bookmark the site, so at midnight you would be able to 'add them to cart' before they are sold out!!!

Love,

2 comments:

Yuri said...

I've heard about it too! The collection is pretty great, ya? Especially the dresses :)


YURI
http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

Yuri said...

I've heard about it too! The collection is pretty great, ya? Especially the dresses :)


YURI
http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails